Heart set on a beach wedding but uncertain which destination works best for your needs? Whether you seek a destination in the US or outside, the endless options make it easy to find the perfect spot for beachfront weddings. Some of the best beachfront destinations to consider for your wedding include:
● Pink Sands Beach Harbour, Bahamas: Nothing in the world more majestic than pink waters on the most romantic day of your life. With three miles of beachfront, you are sure to enjoy every minute of your stay.
● Makena Cove Beach Maui, Hawaii: This Maui wedding destination is what dreams are made of. The small cove has amazing photo opps to top off its magnificent natural beauty. Plus, it’s not as busy as other destinations.
● Seven Mile Beach Negril, Jamaica: It’s true any destination in Jamaica is perfect for weddings or pleasure, but Seven Mile Beach is among the best of those places. Here visitors enjoy luxury resorts, fine restaurants, miles of beach and sand, and romance.
● Horseshoe Bay Beach Bermuda: This curved pale pink sand set against blue Atlantic waters is enthralling. There are many intimate covers on the beach, and with near perfect temperatures throughout the year, you can marry here without worry.
● Florida Keys: For couples seeking something closer to home, head to the Florida Keys. Often referred to as the “American Caribbean,” the Florida Keys has all the things that make dream weddings come true.
Get Married on the Beach
Choosing from the wedding destinations on this list is not easy. Each has so much to offer that it is like a dream come true to visit. Learn more about each destination to narrow down the choices and find the perfect place to hold your wedding.